Last week the Geneva International Motor Show was lucky enough to host the unveiling of Chevrolet Corvette’s 2017 Grand Sport, collector’s edition.
Image Courtesy of Chevrolet
The unveiling of Corvette’s newest track-ready legacy came to a surprise for many show attendees who only heard rumors that the unveiling was taking place. After delaying its initial anticipated unveiling by nearly two months, the show attendees were anything but disappointed.
Our Corvette Specialists at Rick Hendrick Corvette are often asked when we find out which new Corvettes will be arriving at the dealership as well as when they will arrive.
A key factor in this process is understanding GM’s Corvette allocation process for dealerships. Every two weeks on a Wednesday, GM informs dealerships of their available allocation for the next two weeks. GM breaks this number down by total coupes and convertibles.
The next day, GM informs dealerships how many of these coupes and convertibles can be Z51 or non-Z51. In addition, GM provides us with the list of constraints on the variety of Corvette options we can order. Currently, GM has the Z51 option on a 50% constraint.
So how can you stay updated on the new Corvettes we have available?
Our latest round-up of Corvette news features bits about preparing your Stingray for the track, how to get your hands on the first Z06 and some Stingray star power.
- If you’re planning on taking your 2014 Corvette Stingray out on the race track, then you need to make sure you’ve made the necessary preparations to get the best performance out of your vehicle. Chevrolet has published a Track Preparation Guide to give Stingray owners instructions on how to prep their vehicle for the track. You can read more about it here.
- Looking to own the first 2015 Corvette Z06? Your chance will come at the Collector Car Auction in Palm Beach on April 12. Proceeds from the sale will benefit the Karmanos Cancer Institute. Read more about the auction here.
- Greg Migliore from Automobile Magazine takes a Stingray Convertible out in the winter to see how it performs in snowy conditions.
- The Stingray Corvette could be found alongside stars such as Scarlett Johnansson and Chris Evans on Thursday night at the world premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- A famous Corvette with a unique color scheme was on display last weeked in Florida in Amelia Island in Florida.
Our latest post features an updated list of the Stingray Corvettes available now at Rick Hendrick Corvette. To check out photos and specs on any of these Corvettes below, click over to our Inventory page and search by stock number.
Contact our Corvette Specialists Chris Lindamood (855-488-3899) and Dan Houser (855-349-7190) if you’re interested in one of these dream cars.
Last January, Chevrolet made a big splash with the unveiling of the new C7 Corvette. This month, Chevrolet made another big statement with the reveal of the 2015 Corvette Z06 Stingray at last week’s Detroit Auto Show.
The reveal of the new 2014 Stingray Corvette last January generated a lot of excitement and interest in the new model and Chevrolet is already starting to drop hints and news about what to expect from the 2015 Corvette.
Cars, including the Corvette, are getting more and more technologically advanced. Chevrolet recently announced that the 2015 Corvette will include its own dash cam called the Performance Data Recorder (PDR).
Last week, we updated you on our Stingray Coupe inventory – now it’s time for those of you who want to put the top down to learn about the inventory we have for the Stingray Convertible.
If you’re interested in purchasing one of these new Stingray Convertibles, contact Chris Lindamood at 855-488-3899 or Dan Houser at 855-349-7190. To have a member of our team contact you, simply complete this form and we will be in touch!
It’s time for our monthly update on the Stingrays we have available at Rick Hendrick Corvette as well as what is coming in on order. Today’s post will focus on inventory for the coupe and we will post a Stingray Convertible update early next week. Be sure to scroll through the entire list as we have included Coupes In Stock, Coupes on Order and Z51 In Stock & On Order.
New Stingray owner Ron Mowen took delivery of his new C7 in style recently in front of our dealership in Duluth. Check out the video below:
Take a look at our new C7-themed desktop wallpapers! We’ll be adding new ones on a regular basis for you. We selected the most common sizes for visitors to the website, but let us know if there’s a size you would like to see us create for future wallpapers.
1600 x 900
We’ve even added some mobile wallpapers for you. We have created wallpaper for the iPhone 5 & 5s and 4 & 4s in addition to the Samsung Galaxy IV.
iPhone 5 & 5s
iPhone 4 & 4s