Our latest round-up of Corvette news features bits about preparing your Stingray for the track, how to get your hands on the first Z06 and some Stingray star power.
- If you’re planning on taking your 2014 Corvette Stingray out on the race track, then you need to make sure you’ve made the necessary preparations to get the best performance out of your vehicle. Chevrolet has published a Track Preparation Guide to give Stingray owners instructions on how to prep their vehicle for the track. You can read more about it here.
- Looking to own the first 2015 Corvette Z06? Your chance will come at the Collector Car Auction in Palm Beach on April 12. Proceeds from the sale will benefit the Karmanos Cancer Institute. Read more about the auction here.
- Greg Migliore from Automobile Magazine takes a Stingray Convertible out in the winter to see how it performs in snowy conditions.
- The Stingray Corvette could be found alongside stars such as Scarlett Johnansson and Chris Evans on Thursday night at the world premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- A famous Corvette with a unique color scheme was on display last weeked in Florida in Amelia Island in Florida.