With the passion and dedication Corvette enthusiasts boast for their Vettes, it comes with little surprise that their fanatical ways have crossed over into the realm of Star Wars.
The recent release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens has resulted in an internet flood of pictures of Corvettes and their drivers enjoying their Star Wars themed cars.
Below are our Top Nine favorite Star Wars inspired Corvette moments, enjoy.
1. Jay Leno’s garage is home to a collectors dream including the number one spot on our list, a C5 Corvette transformed into a Darth Vader tribute. Beyond the craftsmanship put into creating the Darth’s iconic helmet, this Star Wars Corvette goes the extra mile and breathes deep dark raspy breaths mimicking the Darth himself. A manual 6 speed LS3 V8, this Darth has no problem capturing any Rebel Scum in sight.
2. This show stopping, one-of-a-kind 1974 Star Wars Corvette made it to number two on our list because of its award winning history and the over 1,000 hours of artist dedication. It was recently listed for sale on eBay and while the auction closed, the car was not sold due to the reserve not being met. With its airbrushed designs, 20 coats of hand rubbed lacquer, and unbelievable artwork, we believe Obi Wan would say, “the force is strong with this one”.
3. Santa Darth Vader in his red Corvette Sleigh, a more fitting holiday ride than his usual Imperial Star Destroyer.
4. Alert the Storm Troopers, Darth Vader is on the move in his stealth black Corvette.
5. Darth Vader recruits only the best of the best storm troopers to protect his ride.
6. There’s no stopping Darth Vader once he gets behind the wheel of a Corvette.
7. The Rebel Alliance knows no greater fear than a storm trooper in a Corvette.
8. Darth’s sense of humor is as dark as the dark side itself.
9. Storm trooper on holiday.
Do you have photos or videos of you and your Corvette enjoying a ride on the dark side? Share with us and the rest of the galaxy your best Star Wars themed cars and we might just make you our featured imperial pilot.